Temporarily Out Of Stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Iain Rice's Shelf Layouts for Model Railroads explores the possibilities, practicalities, and challenges of linear layout design in a variety of layouts with construction details.
Learn how to:
• Set up track-shelf systems for model railroads.
• Solve sight-line and lighting problems.
• Plan realistic operations in shelf layout footprint.
• Build train cassettes to avoid staging and storage problems.
• Work around doors, windows, and corners.
• And much more!
Author: Iain Rice
Size: 8 1/4 x 10 3/4
No customer reviews for the moment.