Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA OCTOBER 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £21.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THIS MODEL.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
Baltimore & Ohio
New York Central
Bring realistic variety to your HO steam- and diesel-era freight service with these detailed replicas from WalthersMainline. Based on later rebuilds and upgrades of standard 40' boxcars designed by the United States Railroad Administration (USRA) introduced during WWI, these cars would remain in general freight service into the 1960s, with many rebuilt for work train service lasting into the 1980s.
Nicely detailed, fully assembled and affordably priced to make it easy to expand your fleet, features of these models include:
• Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
• All-new tooling from rails to roof
• Correct lower height brings realistic variety to steam- & diesel-era freight trains
• Highly detailed one-piece body simulates single-sheathed wood construction with exposed metal braces
• 5-5-5 Murphy steel ends
• Flat steel roof
• Straight underframe
• Vertical handbrake staff
• Andrews trucks
• Finely detailed AB brake gear
• Correct 33" turned-metal wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.