Warning: Last items in stock!
• Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
• Cars feature standard or cushioned underframe per prototype.
• Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
• Separately applied roof walk and brake wheel
• Positionable sliding doors
• Painted and printed for realistic decoration
• Weighted for trouble free operation
• 33” machined metal wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
• Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
• Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
• Replacement parts available
• Minimum radius: 18”
SPSF RAIL-O-GRAM FEATURES:
This unique car was painted by the Santa Fe, and was subsequently signed by many people in support of the SPSF merger proposal. Despite this, the merger was subsequently denied by the ICC.
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
Pullman Standard introduced the all steel PS-1 box car in several different sizes including 40’, 50’ and 60’ lengths. Multiple door configurations and styles made these box cars very flexible. Pullman Standard had their own signature details, such as rolled non-terminating ends, and bow-tie stamped metal roofs. These were signature elements that identified the PS-1 among the other freight car builders of the time.
No customer reviews for the moment.