Warning: Last items in stock!
Make safety first along your HO railroad with WalthersMainline International Bay Window Cabooses on the job. A standard car style for many roads, the prototypes protected freight trains from the 1950s to the 1980s, and some are still in service as maintenance equipment, or "shoving platforms" on locals where frequent reverse moves are needed.
Features of these railroad-ready models include:
• Detailed bay window, roof & underbody
• Factory-applied end railings
• Molded starter points for grab irons (sold separately)
• Correct caboose trucks
• Fully assembled
• Correct 33" turned-metal wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.