Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA JULY 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £28.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THESE MODELS.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
Keep HO Scale freight trains moving safely with a WalthersMainline International Extended Wide Vision Caboose on the job! Combining the best features of the traditional cupola and bay window, they were used by dozens of roads from 1965 to the 1980s, and many are still serving as maintenance equipment and shoving platforms today.
Fully assembled and ready for service, features of the model include:
• Correct X-panel roof - no running boards or end ladders
• Matches prototype dimensions:
• 39' 1-1/4" over buffers
• 14' 5-1/2" to top of cuploa roof
• 10' 7-1/2" wide at cupola
• Authentic extended wide vision cupola
• Detailed underbody with side-mount brake gear
• Scale thickness end railings
• Molded drill starter points for grab irons - easily added with Caboose Detail Kit (910-201), sold separately
• Barber Swingmaster roller bearing trucks with 33" turned metal wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.