Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA FEBRUARY 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £24.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THESE MODELS.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
• Fully assembled and ready for your layout
• Wire truss rods (as appropriate)
• Clear window glazing
• Painted steps (as appropriate)
• Razor sharp painting and printing
• Machined RP25 profile 33” metal wheels
• McHenry scale knuckle spring couplers installed
• Appropriate to each prototype: Detailed Arch bar or Bettendorf trucks with brake shoe detail.
PROTOTYPE AND BACKGROUND INFO:
Perhaps one of the most recognizable icons of American railroading, the caboose completed the train. Cabooses provide shelter for crew at the end of a train, who were long required for switching and shunting, and to keep a lookout for load shifting, damage to equipment and cargo, and overheating axles.
No customer reviews for the moment.