Warning: Last items in stock!
Keep HO Scale freight trains moving safely with a WalthersMainline International Extended Wide Vision Caboose on the job! Combining the best features of the traditional cupola and bay window, they were used by dozens of roads from 1965 to the 1980s, and many are still serving as maintenance equipment and shoving platforms today.
Fully assembled and ready for service, features of the model include:
• Completely new model from roof to rails!
• Correct X-panel roof - no running boards or end ladders
• Matches prototype dimensions:
• 39' 1-1/4" over buffers
• 14' 5-1/2" to top of cuploa roof
• 10' 7-1/2" wide at cupola
• Authentic extended wide vision cupola
• Detailed underbody with side-mount brake gear
• Scale thickness end railings
• Molded drill starter points for grab irons - easily added with Caboose Detail Kit (910-201), sold separately
• Barber Swingmaster roller bearing trucks with 33" turned metal wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.