Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA DECEMBER 2018.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £23.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THIS MODEL.
Moving grain and a variety of other bulk loads, these colorful WalthersMainline models of the popular 59' Cylindrical Hopper make it easy to model a complete unit train! Introduced in 1972 to handle grain and potash, the cars are based on prototypes built by National Steel Car with a capacity of 4550 cubic feet of cargo. They've worn a wide range of colorful paint and lettering schemes over the years, 59' Cylindrical Hoppers can still be found all across North America today.
• Nicely detailed, fully assembled and affordably priced to make it easy to expand your fleet, WalthersMainline 59' Cylindrical Hoppers feature:
• Limited Edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
• Model of a National Steel Car 4550 cubic foot car
• Fully assembled, ready to run
• Thousands used in North American grain and potash service from 1972 to the present
• Trough or round loading hatches as appropriate
• Four different car numbers for each roadname
• See-through running boards
• Detailed brake gear, roof hatches and end ladders
• Correct 36" turned-metal wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.