Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA DECEMBER 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £210.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
UP #4141 GEORGE H. W. BUSH FEATURES:
• All-new LED lighting
• Rubber MU hoses for durability
• Commemorative box
• Removable cab roof secured with magnets
• High-mount headlight and ditchlights, now LED
• December 2018 version with black radiator fan housings
On October 2005, Union Pacific paid tribute to President George Herbert Walker Bush with a custom-painted locomotive. Incorporating colors and elements of the Air Force One used during Mr. Bush’s presidency, the new Union Pacific locomotive bears the number 4141, in honor of the 41st president. The special locomotive, which replicates the Raymond Loewy-designed Air Force One markings as a striking symbol of national pride and strength, was revealed to the former president during a ceremony near the George Bush Presidential Library and Museum on the Texas A&M University campus in College Station, Texas.
• New for the SD70ACe, LED lighting
• Correctly-sized illuminated ditch lights
• Front and rear trainline air hose with silver tips
• Rubber multiple unit (MU) hoses with silver tips
• Coupler cut bars
• Train line air hoses
• Flat or tapered front and rear anticlimbers
• Safety tread on the walkways
• Cab mounted headlight
• Standard or isolated cab
• Windshield wipers
• Detailed and painted cab interior with control stand, display screens, detailed crew seats and optional grade crossing camera
• Airchime K5LLA horn with square or “tube” style mounting bracket
• Large antenna dome
• Small GPS antenna dome
• Inverter box with original X-panels, X-panels with retrofitted louvers, factory louvers, late EMD large intake or retrofit large intake
• See-through radiator fans
• Etched dynamic brake grille and screen with appropriate grid detail underneath
• Dynamic brake louver variations per prototype
• Chicago Blower brand air blower visible behind the see-through grilles at the rear of the locomotive
• Early or late hand brake housing and wheel
• Early or Late Sander Brackets
• Factory installed wire grab irons
• Jacking pads per prototype
• Plumbing alongside the frame appropriate to the specific railroad and purchase order
• Fuel tanks with single or dual fuel fillers
• HTCR trucks per prototype
• Non-sound QuickPlug™ equipped with 21-pin NEM DCC plug
• McHenry scale knuckle spring couplers
• Minimum radius: 18”
• Recommended radius: 22”
No customer reviews for the moment.