Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA JUNE 2021.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £115.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL.
Elgin, Joliet & Eastern
910-10603 #438 Standard DC
910-10604 #441 Standard DC
Indiana Harbor Belt
910-10605 #8786 Standard DC
910-10606 #8831 Standard DC
910-10607 #547 Standard DC
910-10608 #555 Standard DC
Painted, Unlettered - Yellow
910-10609 Standard DC
Painted, Unlettered - Blue Body with Yellow Stripe
910-10610 Standard DC
910-10600 Standard DC
From coach and freight yards to branchlines and the demands of heavy industry, the WalthersMainline NW2 is the perfect power for any switching assignment. One of EMD's most popular diesels, over 1100 were built between 1939 and 1949, serving over 50 railroads with some still working today.
Based on phase five units built in 1949, features include:
• Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
• Next18 DCC Plug
• RP-25 metal wheels
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
• Louvered radiator grilles
• Dual tall conical exhaust stacks
• Small front radiator grille
• Single straight hood to cab transition
• 6 louvered side doors with letterboard gap
• Large center cab windows
• Factory-installed grab irons on hood and cab
• With or without footboards as appropriate
• 3 styles of headlights to match prototype practice
Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
• Five-pole skew-wound motor
• 14:1 gear ratio
• Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
• All-wheel drive & electrical pickup
• Dual machined brass flywheels
• Heavy die cast metal chassis
• Constant and directional LED headlights
No customer reviews for the moment.