Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 20/03/2007
Designed specifically to fit Locomotives with an 8-Pin socket such as: Atlas GP40, AEM-7, GP7, U33C, U36C, C30-7,U23B Kato RS2, RSC2, C44-9W, SD40-2, SD45 Bachmann Spectrum Steam Locomotives LifeLike FA1, ER Models Sharknose, FP7.
This is an EPF (extended packet format) decoder supporting:
• Silent Running TM motor drive
• Torque Compensation for ultra smooth low speed performance
• rogrammable Start, Mid and Maximum speed works for all speed modes
• Motor rating 1 Amp continuous, 1.5 Amp peak (stall)
• All six function outputs have lighting effects generators
• Select from 15 different lighting effects (Mars, strobes, beacon, flicker, etc)
• Lighting outputs can be mapped to different functions
• Uploadable speed table interpolated to 128 speed steps
• Decoder assisted consisting
• Support for all forms of DCC programming
• Decoder programming lock mechanism
• Brake on DC feature assists automatic train control
Dimensions: 0.820 x 0.630 inches - 21 x 16 mm
No customer reviews for the moment.