Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/05/2017
Because it was the most widely employed wheel arrangement in this country from the 1880s through the end of the steam era, the 4-4-0 became known as the “American.” The original ornate locomotives gave way to Americans with cleaner lines, such as these Baldwin “modern” models. Bachmann has taken the modern 4-4-0 to the next level with features such as an NMRA-compliant 8-pin decoder.
• DCC-equipped for speed, direction, and lighting
• Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder with 8-pin plug
• Cog V-belt drive
• Die-cast boiler, chassis, and frame
• Operating headlight
• Finescale metal detail parts including separately applied bell, whistle, domes, and piping
• Detailed backhead
• Painted engineer and fireman figures
• RP25 wheel contours
• E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers on front and rear
This model performs best on 15" radius curves or greater.
No customer reviews for the moment.