Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA MAY 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £21.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THESE MODELS.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
Serve shippers on your HO railroad with these WalthersMainline 50' ACF Exterior-Post Boxcars. Responding to a growing shortage of serviceable cars, ACF and other builders unveiled a new generation of bigger equipment in the 1970s with increased width and height to improve carrying capacity. Today, they're still in service for Railbox and many other roads, where they can be found moving all types of cargo.
Serve a wide range of HO industries with these 53' Thrall Smooth Side Gondolas from WalthersMainline! Fully assembled and ready for service, features include:
• Limited edition - one-time run of these roadnumbers!
• Based on cars in service late 1960s to present built with smooth side panels
• Used for scrap, stone, pulpwood, metal products and other bulk loads
• Includes matching racks and bulkheads for conversion to coil steel or pulpwood service
• Correct 36" turned-metal wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.