Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA OCTOBER 2018.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £19.50. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THIS MODEL.
Bring a classic industry to your HO layout with the Cornerstone Brickworks Series. Typical of facilities producing brick and similar products from the 1880s to the 1990s, the series includes four authentic structure kits, sized to model a complete operation on most layouts as well as accessories.
Perfect for modeling various sorting and other in-plant facilities as well as transfering finshed bricks from trucks to boxcars, the Cornerstone Brick Storage Building features:
• Typical of storage & transfer buildings moving loads from road to rail from the 1920s to the present
• Perfect for modeling sorting sheds and shipping buildings at any brickworks
• Easily adapted to all kinds of industries big or small
• Realistic corrugated siding, two loading platforms and positionable dock doors
• 2 large and 5 small brick stacks, with 12 pallets included for added realism
• Molded in four colors
Kit - 9 x 4-1/4 x 3-1/2" 22.5 x 10.6 x 8.7cm
No customer reviews for the moment.