Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 17/05/2017
• Seven cars for an authentic consist
• Based on cars & locos assigned to George Washington service from 1954 to 1971
• Real metal finish simulates stainless steel as appropriate
• Correct post-1954 lettering & logos - decal names & numbers included
• Prototypically accurate window tinting & gaskets as appropriate
• Factory-installed stainless steel grab irons
• Modeler-installed extended drawbars for use on 22" radius curves included
• Turned metal wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts
• Fully assembled
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
No customer reviews for the moment.