Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA FEBRUARY 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £77.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THIS MODEL.
Create an authentic consist for your passenger and dedicated mail trains in minutes with this HO Scale Railway Post Office - Baggage Car from WalthersProto(R).
Typical of heavyweight cars in service on lines big and small from 1914 to the 1970s, many ran as-is for decades, while others were modernized with round roofs and colorful paint jobs to match lightweight equipment. Many were later rebuilt for work train service as well.
Features of these replicas include:
• 30' postal apartment - typical of cars on dedicated mail and secondary passenger trains
• Clerestory or round roof to match prototype as appropriate
• Authentic interior with mailbag stanchions, sorting cases and more
• Separate catcher arms - operate facing either direction
• Highly detailed underbody with separate brake gear, steam traps, generator and more
• Turned metal wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts
No customer reviews for the moment.