Warning: Last items in stock!
Unveiled in 1955, UP took service aboard the City of Los Angeles to a new level with the arrival of Dome-Coaches in the #7000-7009 series. Built as lot #4097, plan #76-1939 the cars featured 36 reclining seats in the lower level, while 24 passengers could relax and watch the scenery passing by from divan-style couches under the dome above.
Modeling an authentic Domeliner consist is easy with this WalthersProto replica featuring:
• Prototypically accurate window tinting & black gaskets as appropriate
• Factory-installed stainless steel grab irons
• Modeler-installed extended drawbars for use on 22" radius curves included
• Turned metal wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts
• Fully assembled and finished in authentic colors
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
No customer reviews for the moment.