Warning: Last items in stock!
The 1960s City of Los Angeles saw an increase in head-end traffic during the winter months, handling checked baggage for coach passengers, as well as storage mail and express shipments. Based on cars delivered new in 1953 from American Car & Foundry (ACF), this WalthersProto model is based on the 25 cars in the #5631-5633 series built as lot #4094, plan #767570 that rode on that rode on six-wheel trucks and featured a single large roof vent. Perfect for your UP Domeliner fleet, other features include:
• Factory-installed stainless steel grab irons
• Modeler-installed extended drawbars for use on 22" radius curves included
• Turned metal wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts
• Fully assembled and finished in authentic colors
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
No customer reviews for the moment.