Warning: Last items in stock!
With demand for affordable coach seats increasing UP ordered new long-distance coaches from American Car & Foundry (ACF) in 1953 under lot numbers #3812 delivered as car numbers 5450 to 5457 and cars 5458 to 5488 in lot #4095. All were fitted with 44 reclining seats for comfortable day or night travel and were virtually identical, expect for the large rooftop radio antenna installed on cars in the 4095-series. Assigned to many popular UP Domeliners, they also joined the ranks of the flagship City of Los Angeles to provide lower-priced accommodations during the winter months of the 1960s. A must-have for a classic Domeliner consist, other features include:
• Factory-installed stainless steel grab irons
• Modeler-installed extended drawbars for use on 22" radius curves included
• Turned metal wheelsets and correct trucks with built-in electrical contacts
• Fully assembled and finished in authentic colors
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
PLEASE NOTE: As these cars are the correct prototype length and feature full underbody detail to match the prototypes, a minimum 24" radius is recommended for operation.
No customer reviews for the moment.