Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA SEPTEMBER 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £21.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THIS MODEL.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
American Refrigerator Transit - Missouri Pacific/Wabash
North Western Refrigerator Line
Santa Fe - SFRD
Swift Refrigerator Line - SRLX
Bring realistic variety to your HO steam- and diesel-era freight service with these detailed replicas from WalthersMainline. Despite the rapid acceptance of steel for freight car construction, wood still offered superior insulating qualities to keep loads cold, so all-wood refrigerated cars cooled with ice could be found in service up to the early 1970s!
Nicely detailed, fully assembled and affordably priced to make it easy to expand your fleet, features of these models include:
• Correct lower height brings realistic variety to steam- & diesel-era freight trains
• Wood reefer sides w/correct narrow doors, hinge and latch details
• Double-sheathed wood ends
• Wood roof w/platforms and ice hatches
• Fishbelly underframe
• Vertical handbrake staff
• Finely detailed AB brake gear
• Andrews trucks
• Correct 33" turned-metal wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.