Warning: Last items in stock!
Scenic Sounds Modules bring life to any layout!
Sound can really bring a layout to life and these new modules make it so easy; just connect two wires to the nearest power source, hide the module, and turn it on.
• Compact sound module with built-in loudspeaker
• Real natural sounds specially recorded for these modules
• Easy connections - just two screw terminals for power supply
• Power from 8-16v smooth DC for natural random sounds
• Or power from DCC for controlling sounds by DCC or random
• Fits inside a model or under the baseboard
• Built-in adjustable volume control
• Joint British development between Gaugemaster and Train-Tech
When powered by DC:
Modules play an appropriate background sound with individual sounds played in randomly.
When powered by DCC:
Modules can play randomly as above, or individual sounds can be played on command by DCC; e.g.Point throw played as a point changes, signal rodding etc.
Sounds on this module include:
• Aeroplane flying over
• Slow moving traffic
• General city noise
No customer reviews for the moment.