Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 12/04/2018
The Broadway Limited Imports Brass-Hybrid 4-12-2 models include locomotives from classes UP-4 and UP-5 and are detailed as the prototypes existed late in their careers. All locomotives feature Boxpox main drivers, an enlarged straight stack, accurate sand dome, 6 external Brewster sand traps and complete air pump plumbing.
The tenders sport modernized features including a crew grip box and stoker motor box.
Two models faithfully reproduce the E-2 Nine relocated and redesigned cab, which has never been offered on a model.
Being predominantly brass in construction, details unrenderable in other materials are beautifully included on the BLI 4-12-2. BLI has worked hard to reproduce the distinctive sound of these locomotives. Superb accuracy and attention to detail, combined with the fine running qualities of BLI models and their cutting edge Paragon3 with Rolling ThunderTM DC/DCC sound make these models a must for every model railroad collector and operator.
- NEW Paragon3 Sound & Operation System FEATURING ROLLING THUNDERTM with Authentic Sounds and Prototypical Operation in both DC and DCC environments
- Factory Installed Engineer / Fireman Figures
- Synchronized Puffing Smoke with each Chuff
- Variable Puffing Smoke Intensity and Timing
- Composition: Heavy weighted brass construction and detail
- All-Driver Drive and All-Wheel Electrical Pick-up except for pilot trucks/trailing trucks
- Couplers: (2) Operating Kadee or Compatible
- Compatible Tracks: Code 70, 83, 100 Rail
- Accurate prototypical sounds for UP 4-12-2
- Operating vents and hatches
- Separately Applied Handrails, Ladders, Whistle, and Brass Bell
- Minimum Operating Radius: 22 in or greater
No customer reviews for the moment.