Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 16/04/2018
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA MARCH 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £159.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE ITEM HAS BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
NEW FEATURES FOR ALL SD40-2s IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT:
• All-new LED lighting
• Rubber MU hoses for durability
• Photo-etched stainless steel windshield wipers
• Fully assembled and ready-to-run
• Separately applied wire grab irons
• Separately applied air tanks
• Coupler cut levers
• Rubber MU hoses
• Photo-etch stainless steel windshield wipers
• Fine scale handrails molded in engineering plastic
• See-through dynamic brake and radiator fans
• Exhaust stack
• Frame mounted bell (unless noted)
• Detailed 4000 gallon fuel tank (unless different capacity is noted)
• HTC or Flexicoil-C trucks (per prototype)
• McHenry scale knuckle spring couplers
• Highly-detailed, injection molded body featuring new tooling
• Painted and printed for realistic decoration
• See through cab windows
• Bi-directional LED lighting
• All-wheel drive with precision gears for smooth and quiet operation
• All-wheel electrical pickup
• 5-pole motor with flywheels and multi-link drivetrain
• Wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
• Window packaging for easy viewing
• Interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
• Minimum radius: 18"
• Recommended radius: 22"
THIS SOUND EQUIPPED MODEL ALSO FEATURES:
• Onboard Econami sound decoder by Soundtraxx
• Engine startup sound sequence
• Dynamic brake sound or Non-Dynamic Straight to idle on F4
• Extra prime mover and horn sounds exclusive to Athearn version
• Multiple bell sound files user configurable via Configuration Value (CV)
• Sound units operate in both DC and DCC
• Full DCC functions available when operated in DCC mode
• Engine, horn, and bell sounds work in DC
• All functions NMRA compatible in DCC mode
• Excellent Slow speed control
• Current Keeper ready with on board expansion plug
• Operating lighting functions with F5 and/or F6
• Program a multiple unit (MU) lashup with lead unit only horn, bell, and lights
• Many functions can be altered via CV changes
No customer reviews for the moment.