Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA LATE 2018/EARLY 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £299.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS. PUT A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX IF YOU WANT TO PAY A DEPOSIT.
This new streamlined version of the K4 4-6-2 includes a TCS WOWSound® CD-Quality 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with Audio Assist® for easy configuration without programming CVs as well as a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track.
It features a WOWSound® steam locomotive sound package that includes bell, whistle, blow down, cylinder cocks, water fill, coupler close/release, brake release and application, momentum, grade crossing quill, departing and arriving station announcements, and more.
• DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
• True CD quality audio in 16-bit 44,100Hz sound
• Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
• Voice-guided Audio Assist® programming tool for easy set-up of almost all decoder functionality
• Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
• Precision motor
• Operating headlight
• All metal chassis
• Blackened metal wheels and siderods
• Die-cast trailing truck
• Painted engineer and fireman figures
• Metal cut levers
• Separately applied parts including pump, handrails, grabirons, and tender ladder
• E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers, front and rear
Performs best on 22" radius curves or greater.
No customer reviews for the moment.