Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA MARCH/APRIL 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £156.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
PUT A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX IF YOU WANT TO PAY A DEPOSIT.
Bring the power of today's railroading to your HO layout with WalthersMainline SD70ACe diesels! Starting with the SD70 introduced in 1992, the prototype underwent a number of upgrades and in 2005 the more powerful SD70ACe was unveiled with AC traction motors. Today, these colorful locos can be found on the rosters of lines big and small.
• Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
• Model today's railroading at WalthersMainline prices
• One of the backbones of contemporary loco fleets
• Prototypes in service 2005 to the present
• Easily handles 18" radius curves (22" or larger recommended)
• 21-pin DCC plug
• LED Lighting includes:
• High or low headlight per prototype
• Working front ditch lights
• Constant and directional lights
• Fully assembled
• Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
• 5-pole skew-wound motor
• 14:1 gear ratio
• Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
• All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
• Dual machined brass flywheels
• Heavy die cast metal chassis
• Molded drill starter points for grab irons - easily added with SD70ACe Diesel Detail Kit (910-251, sold separately)
• RP-25 metal wheels
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
• Factory-equipped with ESU Sound & DCC featuring:
• 4 function outputs with brightness control by CV
• Fully DCC compatible
• 14, 28, 128 speedsteps
• Dual mode DC/DCC
• 4 air horns changeable by CVs
• 2 bells changeable by CVs
• Full 8 notch prime mover sounds
• Dynamic brake
• Multiple realistic lighting effects
No customer reviews for the moment.