Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA MARCH 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £159.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS. IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
Introduced in 2003 to comply with tougher emission standards, and more popularly known among railfans and modelers as GEVOs, these big engines have quickly become one of the most popular locos worldwide. Designated as the ES44 (Evolution Series, 4,400 horsepower), prototype variations in North American service include locos with DC or AC traction motors and buyers have also specified center idler axles, as well as high adhesion or steerable trucks.
GE ES44 Evolution Series GEVO diesels feature:
• Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
• Model today's railroading at WalthersMainline prices
• The most popular prototype diesel in North America
• Thousands in service from 2003 to the present
• With ESU Sound for DCC and DC layouts
• Correct profile radiator grilles and roof-top walkway surface details
• 2- or 4-vent dynamic brake vent as appropriate
• Easily handles 18" radius curves (22" or larger recommended)
• Six powered axles per unit
• LED Lighting includes:
• Correct headlight position per prototype
• Working front ditch lights
• Three truck styles to match prototypes:
• Standard high-adhesion
• C4 A1A center idler axle
• Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
• Five-pole skew-wound motor
• 14 to 1 gear ratio
• Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
• All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
• Dual machined brass flywheels
• Heavy die cast metal chassis
• Constant and directional lights
• Fully assembled
• Add grab irons to your model with the GE ES44 Evolution Series Diesel Detail Kit (910-250, sold separately)
• RP-25 metal wheels
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.