Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA OCTOBER 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £239.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS. IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
SELECT YOUR MODEL(S) FROM THE IMAGES AND PLACE THE DETAILS IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL.
THIS LISTING IS FOR DCC SOUND FITTED MODELS ONLY.
• All-new LED lighting
• Rubber MU hoses for durability
The effort continues to enhance Athearn Genesis models per customer requests and feedback. There has been a lot of activity behind the scenes to include new features often requested, to the GP7/9 and upcoming Genesis models.
• Trainline and MU hoses
• Coupler cut levers
• Drop steps unless noted
• MU stands
• “Nub” style walkway tread
• Bell placement & type per prototype
• Fine-scale handrails for scale appearance
• Wire grab irons
• Lift rings
• Windshield wipers
• See through cab windows and full cab interior
• Etched metal radiator intake grilles and fan grilles
• Air tanks mounted below sill unless noted
• Detailed fuel tank with fuel fillers, fuel gauges, breather pipes, and retention tanks
• Blomberg-B trucks with appropriate bearing caps
• Sander lines
• Speed recorder unless noted
• Fully-assembled and ready-to-run
• Scaled from prototype resources including drawings, field measurements, photographs, and more
• Genesis driveline with 5-pole skew wound motor, precision machined flywheels, and multi-link drivetrain for trouble free operation
• All-wheel electrical pickup provides reliable current flow
• All-wheel drive with precision gears for smooth and quiet operation
• Wheels with RP25 contours operate on
• Bidirectional constant LED lighting
• Heavy die-cast frame for greater traction and more pulling power
• Packaging securely holds the model for safe storage
• Minimum radius: 18”
THESE SOUND EQUIPPED MODELS ALSO FEATURE:
• Onboard DCC decoder with SoundTraxx Tsunami2 sound
• Sound units operate in both DC and DCC
• Full DCC functions available when operated in DCC mode
• Engine, horn, and bell sounds work in DC
• All functions NMRA compatible in DCC mode
• Excellent Slow speed control
• Operating lighting functions with F5 and/or F6
• Program a multiple unit (MU) lashup with lead unit only horn, bell, and lights
• Many functions can be altered via Configuration Value (CV) changes
• CV chart included
No customer reviews for the moment.