Warning: Last items in stock!
Unlike the real Cabbage, the Rapido NPCU is fully powered. You need all the power you can get to pull your “Amsleds”, and the Rapido NPCU will give your train the extra oomph! necessary to meet your layout’s demanding passenger timetables.Please note that Rapido doesn’t make unpowered engines. They cost us exactly $6 less than a powered engine (the cost of the motor), so there is no major cost savings to having an unpowered model NPCU.
• All-new correct NPCU body
• Rapido’s smooth-running drive system
• Operating, flashing ditch lights
• Operating strobe lights and marker lights
• User-controlled operating number boards
• Modernized truck sideframes
• 100% accurate dimensions
• Etched-metal grilles and windshield wipers
• Unmatched underframe detail
• Full, decorated cab interior
• Accurate Amtrak NPCU sounds
No customer reviews for the moment.