Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA APRIL 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £192.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
• Prototypes in passenger service from late 1940s to 1960s - some later used in freight service
• NEW Available with factory-Installed ESU sound for DCC & DC layouts featuring:
- 4 function outputs with brightness control by CV ( Brightness control on A Units Only)
- Fully DCC compatible
- 14, 28, 128 speed steps
- Dual mode DC and DCC
- 5 air horns changeable by CVs: Wabco Single Chime – Default, Leslie A-200, Leslie S3L, Leslie S5, Nathan M5
- 2 Alco bells changeable by CVs
- Full 8-notch prime mover sounds
- Dynamic brake
- Multiple realistic lighting effects on A Units
• Same powerful drive as WalthersProto®
- Five-pole skew-wound motor
- 14:1 gear ratio
- Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
- All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
- Dual machined brass flywheels
- Heavy die-cast metal chassis
- Constant LED lighting on A Units
• Factory-installed handrails
• Molded drill starter points for grab irons -
easily added with Alco PA-PB Diesel Detail Kit
(910-252, sold separately)
• RP-25 metal wheels
• Proto MAX™ metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.