Warning: Last items in stock!
• DCC/Sound version with LokSound decoder
• Golden-white LEDs
• Realistic die-cast mainframe
• Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
• Directional lighting
• Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
• Separately-applied wire grab irons
• MU hoses and coupler cut bars
• Two painted crew members
Sound Features for Gold Series : (DCC Operation)
• Supports all DCC-programming modes
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
• A total of six DCC function outputs are available
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
Analog (DC) Operation:
• The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts. Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select
decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder in this Atlas Gold Series RS-11 locomotive can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system.
Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive (such as this Atlas Gold Series RS-11) CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. (This statement does NOT apply to DCC-equipped locomotives operating on a DCC layout.)
• Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime
mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes
• There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable
synchronized brake squeals.
• Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes "on the fly"
are provided for true realism.
AccuMate® couplers are made under license from AccuRail, Inc.
No customer reviews for the moment.