Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA DECEMBER 2019/JANUARY 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £159.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
From its introduction in 2005 to its late 2018 assignment as lead unit for the George H.W. Bush funeral train, EMD SD70ACe 4141's long and colorful career has taken the engine all across the Union Pacific system. Unique features of this colorful WalthersMainline model include:
• First time with factory-installed and painted grab irons
• Authentic 2018 paint and lettering
• Easily handles 18" radius curves (22" or larger recommended)
• With ESU Sound & DCC featuring:
• 4 function outputs with brightness control by CV
• Fully DCC compatible
• 14, 28, 128 speedsteps
• Dual mode DC/DCC
• 4 air horns changeable by CVs
• 2 bells changeable by CVs
• Full 8 notch prime mover sounds
• Dynamic brake
• LED Head and ditch lights
• Fully assembled
• Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
• 5-pole skew-wound motor
• 14:1 gear ratio
• Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
• All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
• Dual machined brass flywheels
• Heavy die-cast metal chassis
• RP-25 metal wheels
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.