Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA DECEMBER 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £335.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
USING THE IMAGES, PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY. THIS LISTING IS FOR THE DC/DCC/SOUND VERSION.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
The Order Deadline is June 23, 2019.
Delivery expected in late 2019.
General Motors Diesel (GMD) began production of the first example of the 1,200-hp SW1200 switcher model in January 1954. Built through until May 1966, over 700 examples of this versatile road switcher were built by EMD with an additional 280+ built by GMD in Canada.
The HO Scale Rapido SW1200 features:
– Designed from original blueprints and field measurements
– Heavy diecast frame, chassis and gearboxes for superior pulling power
– Rapido’s renowned smooth-running drive system
– Working number boards and classification lights
– Fully detailed Type A or Flexicoil trucks, as appropriate
– Full cab interior with working cab interior light and non-working fire extinguisher and fridge (where appropriate)
– Working headlights, inspection lights and illuminated number boards
– Separate handrails, including crash bars inside the cab
– Multiple exhaust stack and battery box door styles
– With or without working drop steps, as appropriate
– Incredible underbody piping and conduit detail – a Rapido hallmark
– This DC/DCC/Sound version features an ESU Loksound decoder with accurate recordings from a 567 prime mover
– Sound models feature an updated high-fidelity MP3 quality speaker
No customer reviews for the moment.