Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA DECEMBER 2019/JANUARY 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £275.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
One of EMD's most succesful diesels, the GP7 was plain but tough and some are still going strong after nearly 60 years of service!
A great addition to your HO Scale roster, these WalthersProto models are packed with features that include:
• Limited-edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
• Based on units in service from 1950 to the present
• Improved hood contours
• Road-specific details
• Wire grab irons and lift rings
• With ESU LokSound Select sound for DCC and DC layouts
• Warm white LED constant and directional headlights
• 14:1 helical gears for ultra-quiet and smooth running
• 5-pole, skew-wound, high-torque, high-efficiency can motor
• Easy multiple-unit operation
• Superb paint and lettering
• Heavy die-cast metal underframe
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
No customer reviews for the moment.