Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA MID 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £335.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
The Rapido HO B36-7 features:
• 3D scanned from an ex-CSX B36-7 for 100% accurate shape and dimensions
• Incredible underframe detail including piping and a ridiculous number of separately-applied parts
• Full cab interior, with correct orientation for standard or Southern locomotives
• Dead straight metal side handrails with plastic stanchions
• A crazy level of road-specific detail options, with different pilots, anticlimbers, plows, fuel tanks, air dryers, antennas, bell location, wind deflectors, headlight locations, air-conditioning units, beacons, different bodies, multiple nose and rear end styles, three versions of drop step, and so on.
• ATSF, Conrail and Southern locomotives have single or double baffles appropriate to era and road number
• Three styles of operating, flashing ditch lights, front and rear (as appropriate)
• Working headlights in correct location, switchable number boads at both ends and cab interior headlight
• SP locomotive has single P3 horn or dual K5H horn and dual-beam clear lens Oscitrol warning lights at both ends plus red “emergency” Gyralite.
• DC/DCC/Sound (ESU LokSound)
• Accurate sounds recorded from an actual Minnesota Commercial B36-7 under load
• Rapido’s proven 5-pole skew-wound motor with dual flywheels and silky-smooth drive
No customer reviews for the moment.