Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA LATE 2019.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £184.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
ATH64668 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTL #1321
ATH64669 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTL #1326
ATH64670 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTL #1329
ATH64653 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTK #451
ATH64654 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTK #457
ATH64655 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTK #459
ATH64656 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTK #465
ATH64657 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTK #466
ATH64658 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTK #469
ATH64664 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, CDTX #2007
ATH64663 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, AMTK #455
ATH64665 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, UTAX #2
ATH64666 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, UTAX #6
ATH64667 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, UTAX #10
ATH64659 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, METX #73
ATH64660 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, METX #77
ATH64661 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, METX #84
ATH64662 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, METX #90
ATH64671 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, UP #970
ATH64672 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, UP #971
ATH64673 HO RTR F59PH Iw/DCC & Sound, SP #6470
ATH64674 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, SP #6477
ATH64675 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, DRGW #5800
ATH64676 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, DRGW #5817
ATH64677 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, PNR Christmas #1224
ATH64678 HO RTR F59PHI w/DCC & Sound, PNR Christmas #1225
• All-new LED lighting
• These Sound Versions feature Twin Sugar Cube Speakers
• Ditch lights flash when horn is activated
The effort continues to enhance Athearn RTR models per customer requests and feedback. There has been a lot of activity behind the scenes; we’re excited to include new features often requested, to the F59PHI and upcoming RTR models.
The AMT operates Montreal’s commuter rail, it is the second busiest system in Canada after Toronto’s GO Transit. The company rosters a total of eleven EMD F59PHI diesels numbered 1320-1330.
• Latest paint variant
Amtrak began a campaign for better rail-safety awareness in the late 2000s. Several locomotives in Northern California (CDTX 2007) and Southern California (AMTK 455) service received these stylistic, full body printed, vinyl wraps. These locomotives provided a splash of color with their eye catching graphics.
In 2018 Metra in Chicago, IL purchased former Amtrak F59PHIs that were replaced by Siemens Charger locomotives in California and Washington states. The F59PHIs locomotives were re-lettered for their new owner and rushed into greater Chicagoland service.
• First time offered with Metra logos and lettering
#73, #77, #84: • Ex Amtrak Pacific Surfliner
#90: • Ex Amtrak Cascades
• Fully-assembled and ready-to-run
• LED Lighting for realistic appearance
• Fully-assembled and ready-to-run out of the box
• Roadname specific details, such as cab sunshades and snowplows added whenever possible
• Painted and printed for realistic decoration
• Highly detailed, injection molded body
• See through window glazings
• See-through radiator fans
• See-through dynamic brake fans if applicable
• Separately-applied horn
• Separately-applied wire grab irons
• Rear pilot separately applied Celcon scale handrails for scale appearance
• Wire grab irons
• Multiple road numbers
• McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
• All-wheel drive with precision gears for smooth and quiet operation
• Heavy die-cast frame for greater traction and more pulling power
• All-wheel electrical pickup provides reliable current flow
• 5-pole skew wound motor with precision-machined flywheels and multi-link drive train for trouble free operation
• Wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
• Packaging securely holds for the model for safe storage
• Window packaging for easy viewing, plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
• Replacement parts available including motor brushes
• Minimum radius: 18”
THESE SOUND EQUPPED MODELS ALSO FEATURE:
• Onboard DCC decoder with SoundTraxx Econami sound
• Sound units operate in both DC and DCC
• Full DCC functions available when operated in DCC mode
• Engine, horn, and bell sounds work in DC
• All functions NMRA compatible in DCC mode
• Precision slow speed control
• Program a multiple unit (MU) lashup with lead unit only horn, bell, and lights
• Many functions can be altered via Configuration Value (CV) changes
• CV chart included in the box
No customer reviews for the moment.