Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA LATE 2019/EARLY 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £158.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
Chessie System - B&O
910-20351 #8576 Sound & DCC
910-20352 #8583 Sound & DCC
910-20353 #8499 Sound & DCC
910-20354 #8606 Sound & DCC
Denver & Rio Grande Western
910-20355 #5501 Sound & DCC
910-20356 #5510 Sound & DCC
Kansas City Southern
910-20357 #704 Sound & DCC
910-20358 #711 Sound & DCC
910-20359 #5513 Sound & DCC
910-20360 #5516 Sound & DCC
910-20361 #5010 Sound & DCC
910-20362 #5037 Sound & DCC
This WalthersMainline EMD SD50 is perfect for heavy freight service on your HO Scale railroad. As demand for higher-horsepower units and better fuel economy continued to grow in the late 1970s, EMD began testing a new six-axle model in 1979, which entered production as the SD50 in 1981. Like the prototype, this locomotive is a great addition to your railroad's fleet of heavy diesel road units.
The WalthersMainline SD50 has the features you want to make it a star performer on your layout!
• Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers!
• Prototypes in service 1981 to present in main line, regional and lease-fleet service
• All-new drive including newly tooled power trucks and HT-C sideframes
• Open grating on steps
• Updated shell with molded drill starter points for grab irons in EMD SD50-60 Diesel Detail Kit (910-256) sold separately
• RP-25 metal wheels
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
Equipped with ESU sound and DCC for use on DCC and DC layouts featuring:
• 4 Function outputs with brightness control by CV
• Fully DCC compatible
• 14, 28, 128 speed steps
• Dual-mode DC-DCC
• 4 Air horns changeable by CVs
• 2 Bells changeable by CVs
Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
• 5-pole skew-wound motor
• 14:1 gear ratio
• Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
• All-wheel drive and electrical pickup
• Dual machined brass flywheels
• Heavy die-cast metal chassis
• Constant and directional LED headlights
No customer reviews for the moment.