Athearn Genesis 2.0
Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA MARCH 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £285.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
ATHG27330 HO SD90MAC-H Phase II w/DCC & Sound, CP #9300
ATHG27331 HO SD90MAC-H Phase II w/DCC & Sound, CP #9301
ATHG27332 HO SD90MAC-H Phase II w/DCC & Sound, CP #9302
EMD SD90MAC-H PHASE II WILL POSESS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
• Available for the first time in Plastic!
• All lighting feature new LEDs
• Rubber MU hoses for durability
• All New Tooling
• Better than brass detail™
• These DCC+Sound models contain full-feature Tsunami2 sound decoder with EMD 265H prime mover sounds by SoundTraxx
• Genesis 2.0 model features
◦ See through steps
◦ Illuminated ground lights
◦ Illuminated Numberboards
Presenting EMD’s 6,000HP 6-axle diesel in a whole new level of authenticity. During the mid-1990’s, the horsepower race was in full swing between General Electric and GM’s Electro-Motive Division. Starting in 1995, EMD revived the 20 cylinder engine design, last seen in the SD45, and introduced the 5,000HP SD80MAC. GE soon responded with the 6,000HP 7HDL prime mover in their AC6000CW locomotive. EMD answered back with the GM16V265H 4-stroke diesel engine with a similar 6,000HP output. Thus, the SD90MAC-H was born. Athearn is pleased to announce the Phase II variation of the SD90MAC-H. A must have addition to your model railroad.
• Cab side rain gutters in place of sunshades
• No blue flag holders on engineers side of cab
• CP raised walkway grates for snow service
• CP specific roof antennas
• Air dryer with relocated fuel tank bracket on engineer side rear corner of fuel tank per CP prototype
• CP specific MU recepticle locations
• Nose door with window
• As delivered strut placement on truck sideframes
• Brand new model previously only available in brass
• Fully-assembled and ready-to-run
• Scaled from prototype resources including drawings, photographs, and more
• Accurately-painted and –printed paint schemes
• Coupler cut levers
• Rubber MU hoses
• Trainline hose
• See through cab windows
• Full cab interior
• Walkway tread
• Fine-scale Celcon handrails for scale appearance
• Windshield wipers
• Lift rings
• Wire grab irons
• Detailed fuel tank with fuel fillers, fuel gauges, & breather pipes
• Sander lines
• McHenry scale knuckle couplers - Kadee compatible
• Genesis driveline with 5-pole skew wound motor, precision machined flywheels, and multi-link drivetrain
• All-wheel drive with precision gears for smooth & quiet operation
• All-wheel electrical pickup provides reliable current flow
• Wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
• LED Lighting for realistic appearance
• Heavy die-cast frame for greater traction and more pulling power
• Packaging securely holds for the model for safe storage
GENESIS 2.0 FEATURES:
By integrating and pioneering some of the latest model advancements in the industry, Athearn is redefining model fidelity with Genesis 2.0.
• Etched, see-through walkway steps
• Illuminated number boards
• Illuminated ground lights
• DCC+Sound models feature dual Sugarcube speakers for optimal sound quality
THESE SOUND EQUPPED MODELS ALSO FEATURE:
• Onboard DCC+Sound models have full-feature Tsunami2 sound decoder with EMD 265H prime mover sounds by SoundTraxx
• Sound units operate in both DC and DCC
• Full DCC functions available when operated in DCC mode
• Engine, horn, and bell sounds work in DC
• All functions NMRA compatible in DCC mode
• Precision slow speed control
• Program a multiple unit (MU) lashup with lead unit only horn, bell, and lights
• Many functions can be altered via Configuration Value (CV) changes
• CV chart included in the box
No customer reviews for the moment.