Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA JUNE 2021.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £165.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL.
Elgin, Joliet & Eastern
910-20603 #434 ESU Sound & DCC
910-20604 #436 ESU Sound & DCC
Indiana Harbor Belt
910-20605 #8811 ESU Sound & DCC
910-20606 #8814 ESU Sound & DCC
910-20607 #541 ESU Sound & DCC
910-20608 #545 ESU Sound & DCC
Painted, Unlettered - Yellow
910-20609 ESU Sound & DCC
Painted, Unlettered - Blue Body with Yellow Stripe
910-20610 ESU Sound & DCC
From coach and freight yards to branchlines and the demands of heavy industry, the WalthersMainline NW2 is the perfect power for any switching assignment. One of EMD's most popular diesels, over 1100 were built between 1939 and 1949, serving over 50 railroads with some still working today.
Based on phase five units built in 1949, features include:
• Limited edition - one time run of these roadnumbers
• Next18 DCC Plug
• RP-25 metal wheels
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
• Louvered radiator grilles
• Dual tall conical exhaust stacks
• Small front radiator grille
• Single straight hood to cab transition
• 6 louvered side doors with letterboard gap
• Large center cab windows
• Factory-installed grab irons on hood and cab
• With or without footboards as appropriate
• 3 styles of headlights to match prototype practice
Same powerful drive as WalthersProto(R) locos featuring:
• Five-pole skew-wound motor
• 14:1 gear ratio
• Helical-cut gears for quiet operation and easy multiple unit operation
• All-wheel drive & electrical pickup
• Dual machined brass flywheels
• Heavy die cast metal chassis
• Constant and directional LED headlights
With ESU(R) Sound and DCC for DCC and DC layouts featuring:
• Fully DCC compatible
• 14, 28, 128 speed steps
• Dual mode DC and DCC
• 4 air horns changeable by CVs
• 2 bells changeable by CVs
• Full 8-notch 567A prime mover sounds
No customer reviews for the moment.