Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA LATE 2019/EARLY 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £374.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL.
BAC-85401 - ATSF #2456
BAC-85402 - Erie #2478
BAC-85403 - Frisco #1624
BAC-85404 - WM #1102
BAC-85405 - Unlettered
With the advent of the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917, the Baldwin Locomotive Works was forced to stop shipment of over 100 Decapod 2-10-0 engines originally bound for Czarist Russia. These “orphan” locomotives later found homes with American railroad companies and helped relieve a scarcity of motive power after WWI.
They are now part of a new revolution in model train sound realism, equipped with a TCS WOWSound® CD-Quality 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with Audio Assist®. This decoder allows easy configuration without programming CVs as well as a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track. It also features Chuffinity™ technology for amazingly diverse and realistic chuffs and a WOWSound® steam locomotive sound package that includes bell, whistle, blow down, cylinder cocks, water fill, coupler close/release, brake release and application, grade crossing quill, depot sounds, and more.
* DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
* True CD quality audio in 16-bit 44,100Hz sound
* Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
* Voice-guided Audio Assist® programming tool for easy set-up of almost all decoder functionality
* Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
* Operating headlight
* Completely hidden drivetrain
* Cog V-belt flywheel drive
* Precision motor
* Precision balanced brass flywheel
* Metal motor bearings
* Separately applied stack, domes, and cab
* Separately applied parts including bell, whistle, pop valves, cut levers, handrails, and stanchions
* Separate sanding lines
* Highly detailed cab interior
* Painted crew figures
* Siderods blackened per prototype
* Die-cast finescale driver spokes
* Tender with all-wheel electrical pickup, detailed coal boards, and metal handrails
* E-Z Mate® Mark II couplers, front and rear
Performs best on 22” radius curves or greater.
PLEASE NOTE - THE IMAGES OF ACTUAL MODELS ARE FROM A PREVIOUS PRODUCTION RUN. THEY ARE USED HERE PURELY FOR ILLASTRATIVE PURPOSES. THERE MAY OF COURSE BE DETAIL DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE DIFFERENT PRODUCTION RUNS.
No customer reviews for the moment.