Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA LATE 2019/EARLY 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £312.00. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
PAY A MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF 10% OF OUR ESTIMATED PRICE AND UPGRADE TO A 15% DISCOUNT OFF OUR FINAL SHELF PRICE - NORMALLY 10%. SEE "DISCOUNT SCHEMES" FOR FULL DETAILS.
IF YOU WISH TO PAY A DEPOSIT MAKE A NOTE IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX AT CHECKOUT.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL.
BAC-67901 - Amtrak Midwest #4618
BAC-67902 - Amtrak Midwest #4611
BAC-67904 - Amtrak Cascades #1400
Bachmann’s all new DCC sound-equipped SC-44 Charger uses Siemen Mobility’s original design documentation and sound files.
This model includes a TCS WOWSound® CD-Quality 16-bit 44,100Hz decoder with Audio Assist® for easy configuration without programming CVs and a Keep-Alive® device for uninterrupted operation, even over dirty track. The WOWSound® diesel-electric locomotive sound package includes horn, bell, prime mover, start-up/shutdown, compressor, cooling fan, coupler close/release, brake release and application, crew alert, grade crossing quill, departing and arriving station announcements, and more. Loaded with prototypical features, the Charger brings all the sights and sounds of Siemen’s diesel electric locomotive to your layout.
• Siemens-approved design
• DCC sound-equipped for sound, speed, direction, and lighting control
• TCS true CD quality audio in 16-bit 44,100Hz sound
• Keep-Alive® device that keeps your engine running during power interruptions due to dirty track or loss of electrical contact
• Voice-guided Audio Assist® programming tool for easy set-up of almost all decoder functionality
• Dual-mode NMRA-compliant decoder
• Directional headlights
• Interior corridor work lights
• Roof-mounted strobe lights, per prototype
• Marker lights
• Steady/alternate flashing ditch lights
• Die-cast frame
• Separately applied windshield wipers, grab irons and detail parts
Performs best on 22” radius curves or greater.
Prototype photographs shown for illustratative purposes.
No customer reviews for the moment.