Available To Pre-Order
Warning: Last items in stock!
THIS IS AN ADVANCE RESERVATION - ETA JUNE 2020.
ESTIMATED PRICE - AS A GUIDE ONLY - BASED ON CURRENT COSTS ETC - £65.99. YOU ARE ONLY CHARGED WHEN THE MODELS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED. IF THE FINAL PRICE IS 10% MORE THAN OUR ESTIMATE WE WILL CONTACT YOU BEFORE WE CHARGE.YOU WILL OF COURSE PAY A LOWER PRICE SHOULD OUR COST REDUCE.
A 10% PRE-ORDER DISCOUNT WILL BE APPLIED TO THE FINAL SHELF PRICE OF THIS MODEL.
PLACE YOUR SELECTION IN THE ORDER COMMENTS BOX. THE PRICE QUOTED IS FOR ONE MODEL ONLY.
Add the signature cars of any steel works to your HO operations with these two Packs of Hot Metal Cars from WalthersProto(R). Known as bottles, subs, mixers or torpedoes, these rugged cars move molten iron from the blast furnaces to electric furnaces and other types of converters.
The WalthersProto versions of these tough haulers comes fully assembled with authentic features that include:
• Limited-edition 2-Packs with decal numbers for easy customizing
• Railroad-ready with factory-installed grab irons and other details
• Easily mixed and matched
• Die-cast metal underframe for smooth operation
• Authentic trucks with ultra-smooth rolling metal axles and wheelsets
• Proto MAX(TM) metal knuckle couplers
• Perfect for serving the Blast Furnace (933-4060) and Electric Furnace (933-4604) kits, both sold separately
No customer reviews for the moment.