Warning: Last items in stock!
Accurately scaled and spaced ties.
• Blackened metal frog allows powering by Atlas Snap-Relay.
• Frog Angle is true #6 - 9°, 30'.
• Frog and guardrail flangeways set to NMRA standards.
• New points eliminate rivets, providing better electrical contact and improved appearance.
• Four spikes per tie, staggered like U.S. prototype.
• Designed for under-table switch machines or manual ground throws.
• Concealed nail holes.
• Designed for use with common rail systems.
All Atlas code 83 has brown ties and nickel silver rail.
Overall length - 29cm
No customer reviews for the moment.